THE REC.GAMES.POLICE are OUT IN FULL FORCE

The RGP'ers that remain nameless and have big words behind the almighty
keyboard have struck again. Sending numerous to ruin my reputation.
What are you gutless slimeballs going to do when you destroy pinball.
THAT IS YOUR MISSION isn't it!!!!

Go ahead and email the HISTORY CHANNEL and tell them that I am hosting
a copy of the video for free..

For the rest of RGP , here is a high quality video of Hands on History.
Click on the link below!

http://www.classic-arcades.com/

I don't expect the individual who will be emailing the History Channel
in 5 minutes to download it. I will remove the link in 2 DAYS

Take care
Jeff

lscott

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005

This looks rather orphaned.. whats with the deleted posts these days?
People get pissed and post a rant, then delete it 12 hours later?
C'mon.. What the heck was the original bit about anyway??

someotherguy wrote:
> Your paranoia has reached epic proportions.
>
> So has your attention whoring.
>
> Richard
>
> On 13 Jun 2005 18:50:31 -0700, mcafee@epix.net wrote:
>
> >The RGP'ers that remain nameless and have big words behind the almighty
> >keyboard have struck again. Sending numerous to ruin my reputation.
> >What are you gutless slimeballs going to do when you destroy pinball.
> >THAT IS YOUR MISSION isn't it!!!!
> >
> >Go ahead and email the HISTORY CHANNEL and tell them that I am hosting
> >a copy of the video for free..
> >
> >For the rest of RGP , here is a high quality video of Hands on History.
> >Click on the link below!
> >
> >http://www.classic-arcades.com/
> >
> >I don't expect the individual who will be emailing the History Channel
> >in 5 minutes to download it. I will remove the link in 2 DAYS
> >
> >Take care
> >Jeff

>whats with the deleted posts these days?

I feel like deleted posts are almost as bad as posting under a fake
name. I guess this is new territory, but it seems very lame to me. Have
the balls to stand behind your BS.

The trend seems to be started by one troll that most wish never posted
to begin with.

Kirb

Your paranoia has reached epic proportions.

So has your attention whoring.

Richard

On 13 Jun 2005 18:50:31 -0700, mcafee@epix.net wrote:

>The RGP'ers that remain nameless and have big words behind the almighty
>keyboard have struck again. Sending numerous to ruin my reputation.
>What are you gutless slimeballs going to do when you destroy pinball.
>THAT IS YOUR MISSION isn't it!!!!
>
>Go ahead and email the HISTORY CHANNEL and tell them that I am hosting
>a copy of the video for free..
>
>For the rest of RGP , here is a high quality video of Hands on History.
>Click on the link below!
>
>http://www.classic-arcades.com/
>
>I don't expect the individual who will be emailing the History Channel
>in 5 minutes to download it. I will remove the link in 2 DAYS
>
>Take care
>Jeff

I only delete mine when I say something stupid or an incorrect tech
answer :) Boy, I've been slacking coz I make a lot of stupid posts! :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

mcafee@epix.net wrote:
> The RGP'ers that remain nameless and have big words behind the almighty
> keyboard have struck again. Sending numerous to ruin my reputation.
> What are you gutless slimeballs going to do when you destroy pinball.
> THAT IS YOUR MISSION isn't it!!!!
>
> Go ahead and email the HISTORY CHANNEL and tell them that I am hosting
> a copy of the video for free..
>
> For the rest of RGP , here is a high quality video of Hands on History.
> Click on the link below!
>
> http://www.classic-arcades.com/
>
> I don't expect the individual who will be emailing the History Channel
> in 5 minutes to download it. I will remove the link in 2 DAYS
>
> Take care
> Jeff

Guess you have to be a little more careful who you steal from, my man.

Pinball will do just fine without your putting a TV program on your website,
and pinball did fine before you shwoed up and will do just fine after you leave.
I don't want your Franknstein decals on my playfields, thank you verymuch.

Get over yourself. It's just your bad ethics catching up with you so you have nobody
to blame but you. This isn't the first time you crossed the line. Check google people.

Your bragging about stealing thier program. What would you expect them to do?
Look up "statutory penalties" under the copywright law and I hope that you have
a line of credit on your mortgage. Bad move, human, and deleting your original
post won't make it disappear. Sorry.

> only delete mine when I say something stupid or an incorrect tech
>answer :) Boy, I've been slacking coz I make a lot of stupid posts! :p

That is what it is there for. A legit reason to not keep a post
forever- because it is incorrect or in bad form. Maybe the original
post follows the "oops, that was a little over the top"

Kirb

You learn something here each day. I did not know you could delete
your own posts. Hmmmm, I have a license to be naughty. Watch out :+)

Looks like the blank screen was the point. Easier to put up nothing at all
than be persecuted for the content.

<mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> The RGP'ers that remain nameless and have big words behind the almighty
> keyboard have struck again. Sending numerous to ruin my reputation.
> What are you gutless slimeballs going to do when you destroy pinball.
> THAT IS YOUR MISSION isn't it!!!!
>
> Go ahead and email the HISTORY CHANNEL and tell them that I am hosting
> a copy of the video for free..
>
> For the rest of RGP , here is a high quality video of Hands on History.
> Click on the link below!
>
> http://www.classic-arcades.com/
>
> I don't expect the individual who will be emailing the History Channel
> in 5 minutes to download it. I will remove the link in 2 DAYS
>
> Take care
> Jeff

They may not be totally gone. People may have copied them. And they pop up
if others replied to your post in their replies. LTG :)

<caligallagher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You learn something here each day. I did not know you could delete
> your own posts. Hmmmm, I have a license to be naughty. Watch out :+)

Many news servers do not honor cancel requests. Such was the case with the
original post in this thread, which I replied to. So it's best to think about
what you're saying before you hit "send" ! : )

Richard

On 14 Jun 2005 10:51:45 -0700, caligallagher@yahoo.com wrote:

>You learn something here each day. I did not know you could delete
>your own posts. Hmmmm, I have a license to be naughty. Watch out :+)

Sure wish Jeff would explain a little more detail so I'd know WHAT THE
HELL HE'S TALKING ABOUT AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Pac-Man Fever wrote:
> Looks like the blank screen was the point. Easier to put up nothing at all
> than be persecuted for the content.
>
> <mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> > The RGP'ers that remain nameless and have big words behind the almighty
> > keyboard have struck again. Sending numerous to ruin my reputation.
> > What are you gutless slimeballs going to do when you destroy pinball.
> > THAT IS YOUR MISSION isn't it!!!!
> >
> > Go ahead and email the HISTORY CHANNEL and tell them that I am hosting
> > a copy of the video for free..
> >
> > For the rest of RGP , here is a high quality video of Hands on History.
> > Click on the link below!
> >
> > http://www.classic-arcades.com/
> >
> > I don't expect the individual who will be emailing the History Channel
> > in 5 minutes to download it. I will remove the link in 2 DAYS
> >
> > Take care
> > Jeff

Unfortunately, once Jeff feels like he's been "wronged" he goes
downhill very rapidly. He'll be your best friend until you disagree
with him then you are just scum of the earth.

I've not aired dirty laundry here, and have no real intention to. I
hate to say, he's done it to me.

MitchelWB

I am getting a blank screen...??

<mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> The RGP'ers that remain nameless and have big words behind the almighty
> keyboard have struck again. Sending numerous to ruin my reputation.
> What are you gutless slimeballs going to do when you destroy pinball.
> THAT IS YOUR MISSION isn't it!!!!
>
> Go ahead and email the HISTORY CHANNEL and tell them that I am hosting
> a copy of the video for free..
>
> For the rest of RGP , here is a high quality video of Hands on History.
> Click on the link below!
>
> http://www.classic-arcades.com/
>
> I don't expect the individual who will be emailing the History Channel
> in 5 minutes to download it. I will remove the link in 2 DAYS
>
> Take care
> Jeff

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:36:08 GMT, dinsdale
<dinsdale@users.easynews.com> wrote:

[...]

>I don't want your Franknstein decals on my playfields, thank you verymuch.

It's a good thing, too, since Jeff never did Frankenstein decals. The
decals he has done are top notch and have saved many playfields from
the fireplace.

And in my case, saved one from being restored... That pf is still
sitting here waiting to be finished!

MitchelWB

dinsdale wrote:

snip...Jeff's message about being ratted on...

> Guess you have to be a little more careful who you steal from, my man.
>
> Pinball will do just fine without your putting a TV program on your
> website,
> and pinball did fine before you shwoed up and will do just fine after
> you leave.
> I don't want your Franknstein decals on my playfields, thank you verymuch.
>
> Get over yourself. It's just your bad ethics catching up with you so
> you have nobody
> to blame but you. This isn't the first time you crossed the line.
> Check google people.
>
> Your bragging about stealing thier program. What would you expect them
> to do?
> Look up "statutory penalties" under the copywright law and I hope that
> you have
> a line of credit on your mortgage. Bad move, human, and deleting your
> original
> post won't make it disappear. Sorry.

Are you, dinsdale, the one who decided to e-mail HC ?

If it is such a noble thing, to turn in this dastardly act of copyright
piracy, why doesn't the person who did it step up and take his bows?
I'm sure the r.g.p will all congratulate him for his virtuous morals.

I, for one, would like to know who this is. The world needs more heros
like he is.

Gary will be happy to here about that then :)

"kirb" <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> only delete mine when I say something stupid or an incorrect tech
>>answer :) Boy, I've been slacking coz I make a lot of stupid posts! :p
>
> That is what it is there for. A legit reason to not keep a post
> forever- because it is incorrect or in bad form. Maybe the original
> post follows the "oops, that was a little over the top"
>
> Kirb

Don't jump to conclusions. Many of the media companies have employees and/or
automated 'bots who search news groups and the Web to locate potentially
infringing material. Given such monitoring exists, and given Jeff's prior
run-in with the History Channel over this same show, it's not beyond the realm
of possibility that the walls had eyes outside of the folks who frequent
r.g.p.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <ZvWdnUcnS77R_zLfRVn_vg@comcast.com>, dmabry@mich.com wrote:
>Are you, dinsdale, the one who decided to e-mail HC ?
>
>If it is such a noble thing, to turn in this dastardly act of copyright
>piracy, why doesn't the person who did it step up and take his bows?
>I'm sure the r.g.p will all congratulate him for his virtuous morals.
>
>I, for one, would like to know who this is. The world needs more heros
>like he is.

You MUST be correct, Tony. I'm sure that if there were someone here who
took it upon himself to clean up the world by ridding us of such a
threat as Jeff, that person would be telling us and taking his much
deserved accolades.

Joseph A. 'Tony' Dziedzic wrote:
> Don't jump to conclusions. Many of the media companies have employees and/or
> automated 'bots who search news groups and the Web to locate potentially
> infringing material. Given such monitoring exists, and given Jeff's prior
> run-in with the History Channel over this same show, it's not beyond the realm
> of possibility that the walls had eyes outside of the folks who frequent
> r.g.p.
>
> Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic
>
> In article <ZvWdnUcnS77R_zLfRVn_vg@comcast.com>, dmabry@mich.com wrote:
>
>>Are you, dinsdale, the one who decided to e-mail HC ?
>>
>>If it is such a noble thing, to turn in this dastardly act of copyright
>>piracy, why doesn't the person who did it step up and take his bows?
>>I'm sure the r.g.p will all congratulate him for his virtuous morals.
>>
>>I, for one, would like to know who this is. The world needs more heros
>>like he is.

I dont get everyone saying his products are all that good. I bought a
set of stickers for my Black Knight from him. All i wanted was the
drop targets, spinner and pop bumper. He replied with this deal he had
that would give me the sticker for inside the coin door for the test
switches and the magna save that did not need but it was like .50$
more so I said fine. I paid right away. I had to email the guy 2
times to see where my stuff was and finally 2 weeks later it showed up.
His shipping was cost annoyed me also but what ever. I looked at the
drop target stickers and they were super thin and definitly cheaply
made. Plus they were not even close to exact duplicates of the
origionals. Jeff if your going to make repos, get all the numbers on
the bottom of the sticker, dont leave one off and get the colors right.
Also, dont use super thin material to make the sticker. I had just
put a set of Alan Myer's on Pharaoh and you could tell they were
"quality" and exact. I would gladly pay the extra few dollars to have
a quality product. Who would not??? Then i find out that the decal on
the pop bumper is not correct when I talk to Alan Meyer. Come on here.
Lets get this right.

I give Jeff the benifit of the doubt and email him for an overlay on a
different project and days go by...no response. Start seeing people on
the board posting "Jeff, please email me" Seems either he does not
respond to emails well or his spam blocker blocks out pinballers.
Either way bad business practices.

So I add him to the list of dont do business with and move on. Just to
many people to do business with and if his service continues, he will
be like others....out of business.

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> Sure wish Jeff would explain a little more detail so I'd know WHAT THE
> HELL HE'S TALKING ABOUT AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)
>

> Pac-Man Fever wrote:
>
>>Looks like the blank screen was the point. Easier to put up nothing at all
>>than be persecuted for the content.
>>
>><mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>The RGP'ers that remain nameless and have big words behind the almighty
>>>keyboard have struck again. Sending numerous to ruin my reputation.
>>>What are you gutless slimeballs going to do when you destroy pinball.
>>>THAT IS YOUR MISSION isn't it!!!!
>>>
>>>Go ahead and email the HISTORY CHANNEL and tell them that I am hosting
>>>a copy of the video for free..
>>>
>>>For the rest of RGP , here is a high quality video of Hands on History.
>>>Click on the link below!
>>>
>>>http://www.classic-arcades.com/
>>>
>>>I don't expect the individual who will be emailing the History Channel
>>>in 5 minutes to download it. I will remove the link in 2 DAYS
>>>
>>>Take care
>>>Jeff

Well I got an email from Jeff. Since he's posted other peoples private emails in the
past, I might as well do the same for him.