'The Ringed City' DLC For 'Dark Souls III' Arrives March 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlga91

Admirable

If they pull off another Scholar of the first sin they'll be digging their grave.

dstarr3

Distinguished

How so? All I'm really referring to is just a "GOTY" edition where all the DLC is included, which is all I'm waiting for. Nearly every AAA game ever does it these days, including all the Souls games, it's good for business and good for consumers.

Besides that, From have announced they're done with the Dark Souls franchise after this, anyway.

mlga91

Admirable

Because they did split the community when the scholar edition was launched, it was a nice deal for people that had the base game since getting the updated game was the same as buying the season pass, but people that had already bought the season pass had to pay another $20 bucks to have get updated version, how is that good for consumers?

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
@MLGA91
Its almost like sense the 360 and ps3 buying a game early is the dumbest thing you can possibly do, and if you haven't learned that yet, you may want to take the fingers out of your ears, open your eyes and stop saying 'lalala I'm not getting screwed, I can't hear you lalala'

I may be a bit dickish in saying this but I' so tired of getting screwed by publishers who put out season passes because people keep buying them sight unseen or pre order content because people for some reason preorder still.

Status
Not open for further replies.