The RNG is not without a sense of humor...

After countless Knights, Samurais and Valkyries I decide to give a Monk
a go.

On Dlvl 1, I go to investigate a weapon lying on the ground -

You see here a double-headed axe named Cleaver ---More---
You hear the RNG snigger.

No use to me at all, will get stuck in the first chest I come to

I don't belive it!! Next level, Sunsword also randomly generated on the
dungeon floor! At least this may be some use in the Mines...

On 2005-03-12, hepcaten@yahoo.co.uk <hepcaten@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I don't belive it!! Next level, Sunsword also randomly generated on the
> dungeon floor! At least this may be some use in the Mines...

I had this long streak of slashem games where my neutral and lawful
characters kept finding Hellfire laying around..

--
Andrew D. Hilton
UPenn Phd Student

TRENDING THREADS