The screensaver options are grayed out on my Windows Server

Spin

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

The screensaver options are grayed out on my Windows Server, and I don't
know how to get them back. I'm an administrator of this box. Looks like
I'll have to hack the registry to open this up but where do I go? A former
admin who has left our company did this.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

You might try; Control Panel|Add/ Remove Programs then on the Windows NT
Setup tab under Accessories, remove the check for Screen Savers, then after
restart reinstall the Screen Savers.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional