Question The small white led above my 6 pin power connector is not coming on anymore does anyone know why that would be?

Apr 12, 2019
It's a asus geforce ph-gtx 1060 3gb and the card is working 100% fine and the system picks it up perfectly and says device is working properly the led just doesn't come on anymore should I be worried or is it not really anything to be concerned about?

From what I recall....that light is supposed to light up when you have the power plug in the socket.

If it's not lighting....perhaps the plug isn't seated properly?

Although....if it wasn't seated properly...I think there's a chance you would see performance issues.....so maybe it's just the light circuit has failed.....because LEDs generally don't fail.

Apr 12, 2019
From what I recall....that light is supposed to light up when you have the power plug in the socket.

If it's not lighting....perhaps the plug isn't seated properly?

Although....if it wasn't seated properly...I think there's a chance you would see performance issues.....so maybe it's just the light circuit has failed.....because LEDs generally don't fail.
Yeah it use to be on but doesn't come on at all anymore but like I say everything works fine even did a oc this morning card responds 100% to every setting so yeah don't understand but also don't understand why the led circuit would just fail but yeah hopefully it is just something minor like that