[SOLVED] the sound from the right ear is louder than the sound from the left ear / identified as a speaker

yazanabomokh

Prominent
Aug 19, 2019
I just bought rezer blackshark v2 pro and the sound from the right ear is louder than the sound from the left ear and it's identified as a speaker so how I can fix this

Solution
in one of the sound settings tabs you should find a balance bar make sure its in the middle , also try a different headset.
If you installed some software to run the headphones then check the balance controls in that as well

Ralston18

Titan
Start by right-clicking the small speaker icon usually found in the lower right screen corner.

You should see a 5 item menu listing a number of audio related options/choices.

Each choice leads to varying numbers of Windows, tabs, and properties.

Explore first but do not initially change anything. Keep notes of what you find.

Especially configuration options regarding audio devices (selection, default device) and options regarding "Balance".

yazanabomokh

Prominent
Aug 19, 2019
Start by right-clicking the small speaker icon usually found in the lower right screen corner.

You should see a 5 item menu listing a number of audio related options/choices.

Each choice leads to varying numbers of Windows, tabs, and properties.

Explore first but do not initially change anything. Keep notes of what you find.

Especially configuration options regarding audio devices (selection, default device) and options regarding "Balance".
and then what do I do?