Question "The specified path does not exist"

Jmunk

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2015
So I've been having some problems with my SSD and HDD, but now that I (think) those are sorted, I keep running into this error for a variety of things. Here's one example of me trying to run powershell as ADMIN, or even recently when I try to run an ITunes setup as admin. It always gives me the same error. This seems like somewhat of an easy fix, but I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?

95bbb0b42e18031f868e12af2747ae33.png

Jmunk

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2015
Anymore ideas? It's becoming a real problem as literally any program I download off of Chrome, when opening, doesn't allow me to and says the specified path does not exist. What in the world is going on here?

Bujar22

Prominent
Aug 2, 2019
Same issue here , when i don't have both my ssd and hdd running my windows doesn't work correctly.
Taskmgr doesn't open saying file path not specified or doesn't exist ,and like cmd or event viewer or disk managent non of them open when i only run my pc with ssd , but when i have my ssd and hdd pluged it it works fine , is this any user account issue or what , it doesn't even seem to be a common issue since i've searched in the internet and found no solutions.

USAFRet

Titan
Same issue here , when i don't have both my ssd and hdd running my windows doesn't work correctly.
Taskmgr doesn't open saying file path not specified or doesn't exist ,and like cmd or event viewer or disk managent non of them open when i only run my pc with ssd , but when i have my ssd and hdd pluged it it works fine , is this any user account issue or what , it doesn't even seem to be a common issue since i've searched in the internet and found no solutions.
What was the last thing you did before this started?

TRENDING THREADS