The Tom's Hardware Best PC Builds Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
The Tom’s Hardware Community Team is proud to announce two back to back summer giveaways with prize packages bursting full of the latest and greatest hardware! With over 2+ million registered users, the Tom’s Community isn’t just large, it’s the biggest hardware and tech community in the world now. With a huge range of members of all levels of expertise, we are the vanguard of tech and the preeminent venue for computer hardware discussion.

To celebrate our awesome community and every one of our members, we’ve assembled two of the most epic giveaways in Tom’s Hardware history, including prize packages with a combined value of over $13,000! We’re talking top of the line systems and the latest hardware fresh from the factory floor.

[widget="https://gleam.io/DoHQb/the-toms-hardware-best-pc-builds-giveaway", 800][/widget]

To kick things off, we’re hosting a week-long sweepstakes giveaway for all seven of the Tom’s Hardware Community Best PC Builds! You submitted, voted, and now it’s your chance to win seven of the fastest most feature rich gaming builds assembled by Tom’s Hardware Community members.To spread the love even more, each giveaway will offer 100 Runner-Up Prizes for ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound and an exclusive Tom’s Hardware case badge.

For your chance to win in the first of our two back-to-back Summer Giveaways,log into your Tom's Hardware account and type in your public profile ID into the sweepstakes widget above. You can find your public profile id in the URL address of your Public Profile Page. To get there simply to head to your profile, and select “See my profile”:

v7cPR4E.png

QDm1Xrs.png

CmfP1lD.png

The Tom’s Hardware Best PC Builds Giveaway starts Friday, August 11th, and will close at 12 pm EDT on Friday, August 18th.

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the reveal about the second Summer Giveaway, as the prizes are going to be crazy!

What: The Tom’s Hardware Best PC Builds Giveaway

Prize: The Tom’s Hardware Best PC Builds

Where: This Thread in the Systems Forum

How: Follow the Instructions on the giveaway widget and log into your Tom’s Hardware account

When:
The Tom’s Hardware Best PC Builds will start this Friday, August 11th and close at 12 pm EDT on Friday, August 18th.

tamalero

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006

The giveaway thing seems to be bugged up. They separate my entries depending if I login from Steam or Toms. I tried logging out of steam. And now doesnt detect that I'm logged in in tomshardware and asks me to create another toms account lol.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016

Give it a shot now. You will need to input your public profile ID from Tom's Hardware to qualify.

studmoose

Prominent
Feb 27, 2017

Oh, same here. I'm dying to try out Qubes OS, but I can't run it on my single core Pentium PC that barely runs XP.

LewisMason

Reputable
Jul 13, 2014

You're even worse off than me, I got a laptop 5th gen i3 using the iGPU, I can run nothing but very low league of legends with nothing open and very low minecraft with nothing open :/ Sucks really.

I'd love to get into competitive games but I lack the pc that can run anything on 30fps+

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016

I would be honored to announce that zombiepoop has won our Best PC Builds Giveaway. I would scream it from the mountain tops.

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for making us input our profile ID.

Dunno if it was intentionally for this reason or not, but it seems to be totally preventing the thousands of gleam.io giveaway bots that normally make things like this pointless.

That makes me very happy!

Good luck to all the actual, human members who have a shot at this giveaway, and my sympathy to those who aren't eligible.

Edit: what, you aren't giving away one of the 'unlimited budget' workstations? ;)

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016

Happy to look into using this entry method permanently in the future.

zombiepoop

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013

<3 I still have my 4670k and GTX 760, have hit hard times health wise. I haven't been able to get myself nice things in a while.

same. Though for me I'm already a member of the Tom's Steam community. Either way it doesn't seem to acknowledge this fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.