[SOLVED] The Tom's Hardware iPhone 11 Pro -vs- Pixel 4 Camera Review

Solution
When it comes to photos there are subjective and objective ways to determine it but mostly just subjective. In the night mode one of his colleague, he states the iPhone 11 Pro gets more right. Since we are not in the location we cannot judge. You may prefer the image the Pixel 4 puts out but that doesn't mean its the most accurate photo.

I will never say the iPhone is better. I think Apple is over rated. However there are times where Apple does do well in images. I still prefer Samsungs cameras but even so Apple and Google sometimes do better software enhancement than Samsung does.
When it comes to photos there are subjective and objective ways to determine it but mostly just subjective. In the night mode one of his colleague, he states the iPhone 11 Pro gets more right. Since we are not in the location we cannot judge. You may prefer the image the Pixel 4 puts out but that doesn't mean its the most accurate photo.

I will never say the iPhone is better. I think Apple is over rated. However there are times where Apple does do well in images. I still prefer Samsungs cameras but even so Apple and Google sometimes do better software enhancement than Samsung does.

Reactions: darrinps
Solution