Announcement The Tom's Hardware Show - Live Every Thursday at 3PM ET!

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
Join Scharon and crew every Thursday for the Tom's Hardware Show on our Facebook and YouTube channels! After the live show you can also download the show as a podcast from your favorite app.

This week (September 10, 2020) the Tom's Hardware team is joined by Das Keyboard Co-founder and CEO Daniel Guermeur!

We're excited to see you there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lutfij and Vic 40
Sep 8, 2020
Hi I have a portable gaming oc with 16ram but on fortnite It makes me on 70/80 but I cannot set the upper limit of 60 because otherwise it gives me a yellow Line under the Ping and does not load it textures and the audio is heard badly and another that in my opinion is just 70 fps for a 16 ram pc

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Hi I have a portable gaming oc with 16ram but on fortnite It makes me on 70/80 but I cannot set the upper limit of 60 because otherwise it gives me a yellow Line under the Ping and does not load it textures and the audio is heard badly and another that in my opinion is just 70 fps for a 16 ram pc
You should start your own thread in the Overclocking section of the forum to seek assistance. You will likely get better assistance that way.