The Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway for 'Ghost Recon Wildlands'

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

harmanator

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
Hidan, from Naruto Shippuuden! He simply can't be killed. Even when he is finally defeated he isn't dead, he is just buried alive...decapitated as he may be!

Vongott

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
Sasquatch is the ultimate survivor because he has lived in the woods forever and survives being hunted every day.

was about to say the same thing..

on the other hand...

John. Rambo.
I mean come on...that doesn't even really need an explanation

Darth Vader. Survived the death of his wife, the death of his mother, defeated countless Jedi in Order 66 (R.I.P younglings) overcame death and became a force ghost, having his hand cut off twice, and was freakin' burnt alive by his best friend.

And he was buried the same way he was created; in flames.

xylus

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
The dude from Postal 2. This guy is a badass! Why? When was the last time you went to get some milk and ended up terrorising some game company headquarters including everybody in the city?

kireato

Reputable
Jun 23, 2015
The Bride from Kill Bill. She gets shot in the head, buried alive, and the list goes on, but finally, she kills Bill. :)

AEM

Reputable
Mar 5, 2014
R2D2. Only character to survive all the movies (so far) and didn't get his memory wiped like C3PO. He saw the life of Anakin Skywalker, fall and rebirth of the Jedi, the coming of the Sith, and being passed through Anakin's children. I kinda wonder what he thinks even though he's a droid, but it's cool to realize that only one character truly survived the entire movies and knows about everything.

Francisco_31

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
Dr. Morgan Freeman
He has survived 2 half-life games, and episodes
He is such a badass do to he never speaks XD, and because he single handed an entire dimensional invasion with a gravity gun aka zero-point energy gun

G

Commander Shepard... and depending on your backstory he is even more of a survivor...

When your colony was attacked by slavers and you saw their family murdered when you were just 16 but you survived! (OR if you were born on Earth, you grew as an orphan and joined up in a gang and survived till you joined the Alliance)...

You were a War Hero! Almost by yourself you repelled an attack by slavers on Elysium and survived (OR you alone where the lone survivor when a thresher maw attacked your squad on Akuze)...

You then proceed to survive the Battle of the Citadel, the Omega 4 Relay, and saved the GALAXY! (Note: may or may not have survived the last one and you did die for a while after the first one but got brought back to life but technically you survived it!)

I should go...
CS6.jpg

I think it is Lara Croft from teh last 2 Tomb Raider games, she is pierced multiple times during gameplay, broken leg, many life thretning falls and she still can jump from clif to clif, hang in one hand from an edge. In every games she is pierced near the kidney and she can still jump huge gaps.

mm31121984

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
Nathan Drake. I don't even have to mention why he is so badass, i mean the guy survived countless times from falling buildings, severe injuries, got shot many times and the list goes on :)

ksans0

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
The Water Bears, for sure!

"Tardigrades are the most resilient animal known: they can survive extreme conditions that would be rapidly fatal to nearly all other known life forms. They can withstand temperature ranges from 1 K (−458 °F; −272 °C) (close to absolute zero) to about 420 K (300 °F; 150 °C),[8] pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space. They can go without food or water for more than 30 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce"

TheVillan420

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
Sansa Stark has to be the ultimate survivor! She started out as a whining little girl only caring about looking pretty and marrying the soon to be dead Joffrey, and has risen to become one of the smartest persons in the GoT series. She has survived her marriage to Ramsey Bolton (not many can say they outlived him) and I do believe she will be the last one standing in the series!

jaged

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
Hulk Hogan! This man will never die(hope I don't jinx him). So many of his peers have passed in recent years but this guy always finds a way to keep going.

the_crippler

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
Jack Reacher - the literary character, not the movie version. 21 books where multiple people want him dead in each one, and he always survives through sheer lack of F#$%s to give.

Pyrrhula

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, once a human transformed into a half ghoul. Humans want to exterminate him and ghouls want to eat him, he is forced to eat human meat plus has to fight hopeless battles; despite his efforts most of the time he gets beaten to near death, captured, tortured plus even though having little to live reason due to a rough childhood he endures for the sake of the few friends has, which is the only thing he has in that world.