The Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway for 'Ghost Recon Wildlands'

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

giogi

Reputable
Aug 13, 2015
neo from matrix. in the second episode i was thinking that he was not going to survive but now, he survived and helped also the others.
neo was the coosen one and i liked so much the movie that i have went to practice martial arts

Jester Maroc

Distinguished
I like the fact that there are quite a couple of John McClane suggestions. Though one can throw in Rambo at the same time. Liam Nesson's performance in Taken is also a character that survives against all odds.

However, my pick will have to be Jason Bourne from the Bourne series. The odds that he faced...

In PC games I like the new Tomb Raider with Lara's character displaying a lot grit to go through the ordeals and yet she maintains her humanity.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
Congratulations to our randomly selected winners Tat and panathas! I've already sent you two a PM :)

Our third winner (picked through the online raffle) will be contacted via e-mail. Didn't win this time? Try your luck at our ongoing giveaway for Owlboy.

TRENDING THREADS