Question The two USB 2.0 ports on the front of my motherboard dont work.

Aug 1, 2019
Hello so before I get into anything I need to give some backstory. So recently something had happened to my EVGA 750 power supply. I had been disconnecting my corsair lighting node pro from the pc because the fans stopped lighting up and that was the fix that I found to work. So I had been doing that while my pc was on and I didn't think anything bad could happen since its only the lighting node pro. But then I shut my pc down and wasnt able to power it back up. So I went and bought another PSU which is a EVGA 850. My system works now but the 2 USB 2.0 ports I have on the front of the motherboard dont work anymore. And just to be clear. The USB ports on the back and on the top of my case still work. Im able to plug in my mouse,keyboard and headset and they still work. But the USB 2.0 ports on the actual motherboard dont work, the USB 3.0 works aswell but I have no clue why the 2.0 ports dont work. I have an X570 Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi motherboard by the way. Can someone help me out please and tell me if theres something I can do to fix this problem?

Aug 1, 2019
are these the usb headers on the motherboard for the front I/O panel usb?

i know it may seem daft but have you properly mounted the connector onto the header?
The USB headers are on the motherboard not on the I/O. And yes I made sure that the connector is fully in the header, I also made sure to see if there were any broken pins but everything seems in place.