Question The Unicode font containing all signs - does it exist?

The Electro Machine

Commendable
BANNED
Jan 28, 2021
Every now and then when doing some graphic related stuff I run into trouble of using a font which does not have some unusual / rare Unicode signs like

Code:
◗ ● █

The simplest way to cope with that would be to have on my operating system a font named like Unicode version XXX - which, in its latest version, would contain all of Unicode signs [up to date of its release]. This way I would always know to which font I need to switch in order to see any unusual sign - thus stop having to cycle through dozens of fonts which I already have installed on my system in hopes of finding one containing a sign in question

So my question is: does such all-in-one font even exists? Glancing through official site I found no option of downloading of any font and I especially do not not see it here: https://www.unicode.org/faq/

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
I would not count on Code 2000 being particularly helpful.

5 year old + (Sept 2017) Wiki link and the opening paragraph indicates multiple changes overall.

Looked at a few of the Wiki provided links.

Found this:

"This is a third font in the Code 2000 family. The glyphs in this font are not part of either Code 2000 or Code 2001. "

Reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code2000#Code2002

Any font downloads sourced via Code 200x should only be installed on a test system.

Ralston18

Titan
Have you been able to try any of the FAQ options listed under the "Frequently Asked Questions" title/banner?

The second and third paragraphs contain four suggested links that are not easily noticed due to the dark bluish/black font coloring.

Try the links - a direct contact with the .org. etc. may prove helpful.

The Electro Machine

Commendable
BANNED
Jan 28, 2021
Unfortunately I have not found anything useful in this regard in the FAQ section, while on the Contact page it says: "Questions about particular vendors’ products, where to acquire fonts or how to implement a particular application are beyond the scope of work of Unicode’s administrative staff."