the updated difool quotebook

back by popular demand is the difool quote book, i had him kf fora while
so i missed out on a few probably but please add them and yes i have FAR
too much time on my hands but I thought it might be time for an update
first here are the old quotes

> "YOU HAVE ACCEPTED STEAM!
> and every gamer who accept steam is weak, submissive and a coward"
>
> or
>
> "portrait of a valve gamer
> HAPPY AND VERY IGNORANT"
>
> or
>
> "VALVE is the "ruthless dictator" using his "war machine" STEAM
> I'm from the underground "resistance" which fights for freedom"
>
> or
>
> "everything is important when it comes to fight steam
> valve's has many powerfull weapons, so we must use everything we have!"
>

> or
>
> "its a complete humiliation what valve is making every gamer do"
>
> or
>
> "don't forget, valve took away "CHOICE"
> there is no "CHOICE" with valve, it has to be their way or none
> as a consumer don't you agree "CHOICE" is one of the most important
> things?"
>
> or
>
> "its disgusting making news of valve's pure propaganda "we are great we
> banned even more bandits", the media should simply ignore them
> and you really touch what is important, its so evident valve becoming
> "judge, jury and executioner" and steam gamers are helpless mice in
> valve cage ready to by fried"
>
> "steam is in your brain like a virus in a computer
> so get it out, unless you want to become another valve servant"
>
> "i feel steam
> is wrong and its damaging me
> "
>
> "for more about valve's evil plans please check the following posts"
>
> the next one is one of my personal favourites
>
> "with time steam will only get worse and worse and worse
> its just like the chick from the movie exorcist"

now for some new ones

"they can't deal with the TRUTH!
THEY ARE BEING VIOLATED!
AND THEY ARE LETTING VALVE DO IT!
THEY ARE LETTING THEMSELVES BEING VIOLATED BY VALVE!"

"andrews = loses in every category, a lousy cheap fake pc gamer!"

"but who the hell post in this group? obvioulsy its not true pc gamers
like myself!"

"i don't believe in a word you say!
all lies!
all enviromentalist fanatical lies!

i don't even take you seriously any more... for me you're dead!
r.i.p. olddog"

"Chadwick wrote> But I define "PC gamer" as someone who plays PC games,
not someone who
> buys them.

completely wrong definition!
the definition you just gave is for low scum pirate thieves! and those
are the one who are destroying pc games!

a true pc gamer always ALWAYS ALWAYS! PLAYS GAMES HE OWNS HE BOUGHT!"

"bottom line and replying to the question "what steam takes from you?"
the complete answer is "EVERYTHING""

"developers skills should be used for good! not for evil!
developers skills should be used to create great pc games not to
come out with new ways to imprison and control us pc gamers!"

"what is trully the most important thing is pc games being always a
packaged
physical product no matter what shape or material its made off"

"you like any other submissive valve servant will not find anything
relevant outside the steam infected world

we should put your disgusting kind in some quarantine away from us
healthy pc gamers"

"retarded consolist scum"
just thought id post this cause it doesn't look like he going anywhere
anytime soon unless the nut-house catches up with him.

btw difool all these posts will be archived and i also manages to find
all of your old posts on my news server so all this no archive shite
really doesnt work

Andrew wrote:
> There is another quote of his about Steam being the root of all the
> worlds problems, I thought I had kept it, but I can't seem to find
it.
> If anyone has it, it is pretty much the zenith of his paranoia IMO.

The "zenith?" You're sure you didn't mean the "pinnacle"? ;)

Andrew wrote:
> On 23 Mar 2005 01:42:01 -0800, "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >The "zenith?" You're sure you didn't mean the "pinnacle"? ;)
>
> Erm, unless I am missing a joke, I did mean Zenith -
> dictionary.com:"The point of culmination; the peak: the zenith of her
> career." :)

Yeah, you missed the joke. I was just thinking of his Pinnacle of Steam
Artwork thread.

Andrew

On 23 Mar 2005 07:39:08 GMT, Stoned Monkey
<tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>btw difool all these posts will be archived and i also manages to find
>all of your old posts on my news server so all this no archive shite
>really doesnt work

The no archive shite doesn't affect the post being available via a
news server, it is only optionally honoured by Usenet archives like
groups.google.com.

wrote:

>The "zenith?" You're sure you didn't mean the "pinnacle"? ;)

Erm, unless I am missing a joke, I did mean Zenith -
dictionary.com:"The point of culmination; the peak: the zenith of her
career." :)

shawk

Andrew wrote:
> On 23 Mar 2005 01:42:01 -0800, "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>The "zenith?" You're sure you didn't mean the "pinnacle"? ;)
>

> Erm, unless I am missing a joke, I did mean Zenith -
> dictionary.com:"The point of culmination; the peak: the zenith of her
> career." :)

Yeah you mised a joke. Chadwick was just referring to sayno's post 'the
pinnacle of the fight against steam'... :)

--
I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... You've
'done it'...

shawk

Stoned Monkey wrote:
> [...]
>
> "developers skills should be used for good! not for evil!
> developers skills should be used to create great pc games not to
> come out with new ways to imprison and control us pc gamers!"
>
> "what is trully the most important thing is pc games being always a
> packaged
> physical product no matter what shape or material its made off"
>
> "you like any other submissive valve servant will not find anything
> relevant outside the steam infected world
>
> we should put your disgusting kind in some quarantine away from us
> healthy pc gamers"
>
> "retarded consolist scum"
> just thought id post this cause it doesn't look like he going anywhere
> anytime soon unless the nut-house catches up with him.
>
> btw difool all these posts will be archived and i also manages to find
> all of your old posts on my news server so all this no archive shite

Dont forget the classics...

how far would valve make you go so you could play hl2?
would you even sell your own mother to play hl2?????
ps: no disrespect to all wonderful mothers around the world but instead
complete despise for brainless gamers wanting to become valve's servants

and...

valve = worshiping satan (this one is only speculation but probably true)

--

On 23 Mar 2005 04:33:26 -0800, "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Yeah, you missed the joke. I was just thinking of his Pinnacle of Steam
>Artwork thread.

Fairy nuff ;-)

Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in

> On 23 Mar 2005 07:39:08 GMT, Stoned Monkey
> <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>btw difool all these posts will be archived and i also manages to find
>>all of your old posts on my news server so all this no archive shite
>>really doesnt work
>
> The no archive shite doesn't affect the post being available via a
> news server, it is only optionally honoured by Usenet archives like
> groups.google.com.

ahh i misunderstood thanks for clearing that up