[SOLVED] The user profile service service failed the logon, user profile cannot be loaded

ZavitGlobal

Commendable
May 31, 2019
I cant login to Windows 10 because this error appears on the logon screen: "The user profile service service failed the logon, user profile cannot be loaded".
What i tried already:
-Loging in with safe mode(wont worked)
-Tried to activate the built in Administrator, and add a new user(wont worked)
-Modifyed the dafault user folder, replaced the existing files with a default op files.(wont worked)
-System restore unfortunately i doesnt have any restore points. :(

If you have any kind of solution please tell me, thanks.

Solution
There isn't a lot you can do if the user doesn't work. most of the rescues need a login... startup repair, safe mode... your best bet is clean install as even if you could run a reset, it could be the image is corrupted & could reproduce the problem.

could run chkdsk C: /f in cmd but not sure it would fix this.
Can't run sfc or DISM outside safe mode/normal mode.

You can at least access any files you want to rescue using
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type notepad and press enter
in notepad, select file>open
Use file explorer to copy any files you need to save to USB or hdd

follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/ - unplug any...

Colif

Win 11 Master
There isn't a lot you can do if the user doesn't work. most of the rescues need a login... startup repair, safe mode... your best bet is clean install as even if you could run a reset, it could be the image is corrupted & could reproduce the problem.

could run chkdsk C: /f in cmd but not sure it would fix this.
Can't run sfc or DISM outside safe mode/normal mode.

You can at least access any files you want to rescue using
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type notepad and press enter
in notepad, select file>open
Use file explorer to copy any files you need to save to USB or hdd

follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/ - unplug any extra drives before installing as win 10 has a habit of putting its boot partition on any spare space it can find. Not handy if you later remove other drive.

Reactions: ZavitGlobal
Solution