Question The wi-fi won't show.

razvy3romocea

Honorable
Oct 8, 2018
Hello, so I have an Asus Vivobook 15, and I cannot connect to the wi-fi. The wi-fi feature doesn't even pop up, no matter how many drivers I installed from their official website, anything I tried didn't work. I installed windows 11 licensed even, and the laptop is brand new.
I ran out of things to try, and nothing works. The laptop itself does not have an ethernet port either, so I cannot connect the cable and try that way.
Thanks in advance !

razvy3romocea

Honorable
Oct 8, 2018
I mean different wifi location, home, office, etc
I don't understand, the wi-fi button to show wi-fi isn't there, if I change my location it should appear? It wasn't ever there that's my problem, I can't connect to anything because there's no Wi-fi button, no nothing.

Someone on another forum said they had the same issue

"I just remembered that my laptop had some kind of weird mechanism wherever you hold down the power button for 10 second to force shutdown the laptop, a "TING" noise will be heard as if something is getting switched on or off. So I tried it and the computer shutdown. Rebooting the devices after that, and you know what, TAAAAAADAAAAAA, the Wi-Fi option is there like nothing ever happen before."

Worth a try, only take a min or so to try.

Reactions: COLGeek