The Winners of Our March 2011 SBM Contest PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]Trialsking[/nom]I live in California and I lost...[/citation]
I live in California as well. Losing is implied here. Just look at a couple of our laws. Especially firearm laws.

Sabiancym

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
[citation][nom]Anomalyx[/nom]I live in California as well. Losing is implied here. Just look at a couple of our laws. Especially firearm laws.[/citation]

Yes, how dare they make laws to prevent rednecks from shooting liberals...

krinkles619

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
compared to cali, the laws in new jersey actually make sense... after all, we don't want ALL the politicians to shoot each other. just some

brentkhack

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
League City in the house. This machine is so awesome. I only have it up to 4.2 now, but will push it further later. Might have to retire the ps3 since the graphics are so much better and also the psn is still down.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]rolinx[/nom]wow...[/citation]
Eat my butt. I don't own any guns, but many of my friends do, and they have all sorts of guns. Boohoo, they had to wait three days to get them though, effing liberals trampling our rights. Not even Jesus had to wait three days... wait nm.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
I'm so sorry rolinx, didn't mean you, sir.

[citation][nom]Anomalyx[/nom]I live in California as well. Losing is implied here. Just look at a couple of our laws. Especially firearm laws.[/citation]
was the a-hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS