The Winners of our SBM March 2010 Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoobyJooby-Jew

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
I think on the budget gamer build, it would be cool to limit your the budget to around the most expensive consoles+ an OS. A budget PC vs a console. Consoles may be 4 years old, but it's a guaranteed performance. That would be a real price/performance comparison.

kyofu

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]jonpaul37[/nom]Rhode Island represent! oh, wait... we're null & void from Tom's Contests...[/citation]

Really gotta hate the legality that prevents contests from being set up easily in RI.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
I'd partake of these contests if it didn't involve registering a Twitter or Facebook account in order to enter. How about a plain old "sign up via email contest", Tom?

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Just to have an idea of the possibilities, can you tell exactly how much people entered the contest? Or at least an assumption. Wish I was up there:(

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]I'd partake of these contests if it didn't involve registering a Twitter or Facebook account in order to enter. How about a plain old "sign up via email contest", Tom?[/citation]
Well, you missed your chance then because these SBM givaways dont involve any kind of subscription. To enter all you have to do is follow a link on the page and enter the obvious info(where you live, name) and thats it, your enetered. Goog luck next time LOL:)

Status
Not open for further replies.