[SOLVED] The words, 'Available Networks', does not appear in my Samsung Galaxy Tab A ?

Dec 13, 2020
Good evening,
There is no list of Available Networks on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A, although it did once the very first time I tried to connect to the Wifi, but it did not show mine, just the neighbour's. So I tried to manually type in my network, which I was able to do once, the first time I tried to connect to the Wifi, but it kept dropping in and out/disappeared/hid. It would not take the password so I stopped.

Now I want to try and connect to my home Wifi again, but the words 'Connect to available networks' does not appear at all in my Connections. The Wifi is connected, because the button/circle is blue/on but there is no internet. I cannot use Google, Shazam, Youtube, Facebook etc. This is a new tablet that I got last week. I even tried turning the tablet off and on again, hoping it would prompt those magical words, 'Connect to available networks' so that I can type in mine, but no such luck. The modem/router is in the landlord's section of the house and I don't have access to it. Please help. Thanks.

Dec 13, 2020
Your home Wifi is actually your landlord's wifi network.

You will need to work with the landlord to be granted the necessary network access via the network's SSID and password.
I was granted the network and the password long ago, thank you.. I have found the 'Available Networks' and have managed to type in the home Wifi and password but it will not appear in Available Networks (actually it did once). Just the neighbour's is appearing all the time. What do I do?
(How to access Available Networks, if anyone is wondering, Click on the space inbetween the words Wifi and the blue circle. The option to Add network will also be there.)