[SOLVED] There is always something wrong with my windows

Nov 28, 2020
I changed mobo CPU, GPU even the SSD. Still, I get input lag, low fps than expected. I use this USB to install windows. I used the media installation tool and installed the setup on the USB from an old laptop. will the USB be corrupted or the installation files? because I install it from an old laptop? is that possible?

Solution
you can run disk check on the Installer USB and it can check the system files.

you can run this on current install to see if its also alright
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:

Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth
and press enter

SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

the problems might be caused by drivers more than windows.
D

Deleted member 14196

if you created it on the old laptop it should be fine. You can use the media creation to all with any properly working PC and it will not corrupt the windows installation on a USB

Nov 28, 2020
well
if you created it on the old laptop it should be fine. You can use the media creation to all with any properly working PC and it will not corrupt the windows installation on a USB
well im not really sure if the laptop is working fine too. so . then what could the reason be. my input lags on keyboard. i even changed keyboards. my changing mouse sens everytime i restart pc. my low fps

Colif

Win 11 Master
you can run disk check on the Installer USB and it can check the system files.

you can run this on current install to see if its also alright
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:

Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth
and press enter

SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

the problems might be caused by drivers more than windows.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS