Discussion "There is not enough space on windows. you need an additional... to copy these files"

Eamonn100

Reputable
Oct 23, 2020
I keep getting this error... "There is not enough space on windows. you need an additional... to copy these files" when I try and copy/drag these file from my external hard drive to my desktop or documents folder. There's more than enough space on my PC?

What's the problem?

Some files on the hard drive have been corrupted and now I'm just saving all the files that are ok before deleting the corrupted files, (which won't delete from the external hard drive also.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
No idea. A good start would be screenshots of the files, your hard drive's space, some information on your components, a history of this corruption problem, things you did, etc. As it is, you really haven't told us much at all about anything related to this issue.

Eamonn100

Reputable
Oct 23, 2020
Last edited:

Eamonn100

Reputable
Oct 23, 2020
No idea. A good start would be screenshots of the files, your hard drive's space, some information on your components, a history of this corruption problem, things you did, etc. As it is, you really haven't told us much at all about anything related to this issue.
No history of corruption, this is my first time ever.