[SOLVED] There is something EXTREMELY wrong with my phone

blacklightning452

Reputable
Nov 24, 2018
(LG V30+ unlocked used with Metro) Everything was working fine last night, I woke up this morning and noticed my alarm never went off (I use 2 just incase so I didn't just miss it) I can't mess with my alarm, I can't change my phone settings, I can't access my gallery, I haven't downloaded anything strange, lookout says I'm clean, I noticed I got pretty close to running out of space but even after making tons of space it's still strange, I've pulled out my sim and sd, restarted the phone without them, no fix
If I try to upload an attachment from my gallery it shows an empty gallery, android system says it can't take save screenshots, and I can't download apps, I'm at a total loss. I have an app that saves my manga locally, and I can access that, so that's very interesting

Solution
Hmm so years ago when I was a kid and got my first ipad 2nd generation I played clash of clans a lot and I watched videos on how to get developer mode they had you change your mac address to this certain one, when I did my ipad wouldn't let me access photos or change settings it'd just block me out. this reminds me of that. now try to remove that manga app not in settings, that may fix it. now if that lets you access your settings dig deep into your settings and check which apps have device admin no apps should have that. except for your carrier like t mobile verizon etc or antivirus also remove apps that you don't use anymore and get anti virus like malware bytes and run a full scan at least once a week. and you shouldn't have more...
Hmm so years ago when I was a kid and got my first ipad 2nd generation I played clash of clans a lot and I watched videos on how to get developer mode they had you change your mac address to this certain one, when I did my ipad wouldn't let me access photos or change settings it'd just block me out. this reminds me of that. now try to remove that manga app not in settings, that may fix it. now if that lets you access your settings dig deep into your settings and check which apps have device admin no apps should have that. except for your carrier like t mobile verizon etc or antivirus also remove apps that you don't use anymore and get anti virus like malware bytes and run a full scan at least once a week. and you shouldn't have more than one carrier or antivirus program generally but malwarebytes plus lookout should be fine my preference is malware bytes though.

Solution