Question Theres a weird sound coming off one of my pc fans at startup

lordofthenecklaces

Commendable
Mar 7, 2019
Every time ı open my pc the sound happens and it goes on for 2-3 minutes max.I checked my pc temperatures and its all normal so its working properly .I was just wondering why this sound happens(The sound is kinda similar to PS4 fan airplane sound)

Usually the fans at startup are spinning higher till windows loads the drivers. So if the 2-3 minutes are within the boot process of your PC, it should be normal.

Which PC model or motherboard and graphics card are you using?

Does it only happen while powering on till the operating system (windows/linux/mac os) comes up or if you open up (by removing a panel of the case) your PC?

Check if your PC is clean/dust free

lordofthenecklaces

Commendable
Mar 7, 2019
Usually the fans at startup are spinning higher till windows loads the drivers. So if the 2-3 minutes are within the boot process of your PC, it should be normal.

Which PC model or motherboard and graphics card are you using?

Does it only happen while powering on till the operating system (windows/linux/mac os) comes up or if you open up (by removing a panel of the case) your PC?

Check if your PC is clean/dust free
Windows opens up the sound goes on for another minute or something.My pc case isnt that dusty.I got 1050ti and my motherboard is h61m ds2