[SOLVED] Theres is no Disk in drive

Raskon

Prominent
Apr 8, 2019
I bought usb the days ago, but now I have problem when I want connect with port.

1-in my PC
2-when I want to open
3-when I want format

I prove others port but same, I prove change driver letters from Manage but same, I prove from device manager Disable/Enable USB, but same?

Solution
How can i do it ?

60GB capacity, in the beginning, it worked perfect
I am afraid that this is a scam. A 64 gb drive would cost at least around 17-20 Euro. What they (aliexpress sellers) do is they put a low capacity chip in it (4 or 8gb) most of the time, they trick the thing into thinking that it is a 64gb, and when Windows or another operating system exceeds the real capacity it <<edited>> itself and it becomes unusable.

There are some tools that you can use to check. But I don't know anymore which ones, you can Youtube it if you'd like.

Fkort96

Great
Nov 17, 2019
Watch the "colorful" language, please, implied or otherwise. Thank you.
How can i do it ?

60GB capacity, in the beginning, it worked perfect
I am afraid that this is a scam. A 64 gb drive would cost at least around 17-20 Euro. What they (aliexpress sellers) do is they put a low capacity chip in it (4 or 8gb) most of the time, they trick the thing into thinking that it is a 64gb, and when Windows or another operating system exceeds the real capacity it <<edited>> itself and it becomes unusable.

There are some tools that you can use to check. But I don't know anymore which ones, you can Youtube it if you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution