[SOLVED] Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut vs Arctic Cooling MX-4

thebriki

Prominent
Jun 28, 2018
Hello friends
I need a thermal paste better and it can take longer time than these two for my laptop.
It will be used to render video 4k in
after effects.
Who is better and can take longer time thermal paste
Grizzly Kryonaut or Arctic?
I hope you help me to choose better thermal for my laptop.

My cpu laptop specs
I5 with 8gb ram.
Thanks.

Solution
In my opinion, yes. But again I don't think it's going to help you much. Any decent quality paste will give you results within a margin of error. You'll still want a better cooling solution.

thebriki

Prominent
Jun 28, 2018
I like thermal grizzly, and it's my go to paste. But for the price, I don't know if it's truly worth it vs the mx4. In your case I highly doubt you'd notice the maybe 3-4* difference you would see. Go with whatever is more friendly to your budget.
The budget is not problem,problem is can grizzly take longer time in laptop for rending videos in after effects?

The problem is not the thermal paste, but the laptop cooling solution. I would get a cooling pad or similar that will actually help vs paste. One paste vs another is going to give mostly identical results when the cooler gets overworked. Go with either, but don't get discouraged when you don't get the desired results. Rendering 4k video with an i5 is pushing that cpu pretty hard.

thebriki

Prominent
Jun 28, 2018
The problem is not the thermal paste, but the laptop cooling solution. I would get a cooling pad or similar that will actually help vs paste. One paste vs another is going to give mostly identical results when the cooler gets overworked. Go with either, but don't get discouraged when you don't get the desired results. Rendering 4k video with an i5 is pushing that cpu pretty hard.
Ok,if i buy grizzly is better??

TRENDING THREADS