Oct 24, 2019
I have a custom AIO ANTEC K240 mounted in front of the panel paired with Ryzen 3600 on msi b450 pro m2 mobo with 2400mhz ram my CPU temps are 80+ on stress test can anyone help me.
Cooler Master thermal paste normal one.
Temps are normal in bios its 35 and below

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2019
Wow thats insane can you confirm your aio is functioning properly and I'd also recommend using
an air cooler if it doesn't work you could save some money
I purchased a new Aio
I have also added a photo of how it's mounted if that helps.
50b66f326a73a043c4c9a95a4dd238fb.jpg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thats strange.

I have the same CPU with a Gammaxx GTE air (tower style) cooler, inside a Cougar Turret with 2 front fans and 1 in the back of the case. After runing 40 mins of Prime95 (2nd test - Small fft without disable AVX) I get a temp of around 77.5~79°C (after 30 mins of runing the temp barely moves up, so Im guessing 40 mins is a good indication).

And man, the front of my case sucks for airflow, it doesn't let enough air to go in, if I take it off the plastic front panel my temps go down 5°C. (But it does looks nice :) )

I wonder if your pump is working?, or maybe the heatsink screws aren't tighten hard enough, so it leaves a small gap betweent it face and the cpu?

Oct 24, 2019
Thats strange.

I have the same CPU with a Gammaxx GTE air (tower style) cooler, inside a Cougar Turret with 2 front fans and 1 in the back of the case. After runing 40 mins of Prime95 (2nd test - Small fft without disable AVX) I get a temp of around 77.5~79°C (after 30 mins of runing the temp barely moves up, so Im guessing 40 mins is a good indication).

And man, the front of my case sucks for airflow, it doesn't let enough air to go in, if I take it off the plastic front panel my temps go down 5°C. (But it does looks nice :) )

I wonder if your pump is working?, or maybe the heatsink screws aren't tighten hard enough, so it leaves a small gap betweent it face and the cpu?
How to check whether pump is working or not.

If you put your fingers on both tubings and the pump you should feel a vibration.

Also the pump have to do a humming noise (but that doesn't necesarily means the aio is working properly).

If your idle temps "36°C" (for example while on BIOS) is around +10°C more than your room temps, then I would check and try to speed up the two aio fans, maybe they are set to low noise (and thus low rpms). I imagine that they should sensor the CPU temp and adjust its speed accordingly.

Reactions: Zzavior
Oct 24, 2019
If you put your fingers on both tubings and the pump you should feel a vibration.

Also the pump have to do a humming noise (but that doesn't necesarily means the aio is working properly).

If your idle temps "36°C" (for example while on BIOS) is around +10°C more than your room temps, then I would check and try to speed up the two aio fans, maybe they are set to low noise (and thus low rpms). I imagine that they should sensor the CPU temp and adjust its speed accordingly.
No that's not the case definitely but i tried opening up front case and it dropped by 4 degree hence it's just airflow problem and with ryzen master stress test it never cross 67degree thus i believe i am worrying over nothing.