[SOLVED] thermal pads for evga 1060 ssc

Jan 22, 2020
can anyone tell me what the size I would need for my evga 1060 ssc would be ,,I have found 2 or 3 different ones from .o5 .o6 and .o7 but im not sure and I don't want to double up pads or worse yet spend 20 some odd bucks wait a week for wm and them have them be too small

Solution
If possible, measure the thickness of the stock ones with a micrometer and order identical thickness and size.

If you cannot measure the stock ones for whatever reason, try to find a Gamer's nexus teardown of that exact card. He usually mentions things like thermal pad thickness.
If possible, measure the thickness of the stock ones with a micrometer and order identical thickness and size.

If you cannot measure the stock ones for whatever reason, try to find a Gamer's nexus teardown of that exact card. He usually mentions things like thermal pad thickness.

Solution
Jan 22, 2020
yeah I forgot to mention that in the post ..I don't a have a caliper or micrometer so I have no way to be sure other than guess and add to cart lol but that is a great idea ..nexus usually is a bit if you dont mind me saying over thorough when he does teardowns so I might be able to find some info that way … gotta love youtube when you need to lean something quick