Question Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE or Enermax Aquafusion?

Maxjek95

Prominent
Mar 14, 2022
Hello,

For my i5-12600k I'm looking for a decent cooler.
I don't want to spend too much, so I came across the Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE cooler for €40,- and the Enermax Aquafusion 240 watercooler which I can get for €46,50,- on Amazon Warehouse.

What would be the way to go?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
The Thermalright would be my pick. It's a simple cooler with nothing much to go wrong, but yet it performs very well and is reasonably quiet.

I don't personally care for Enermax AIOs because some models have had reliability issues and Enermax handled the recalls very poorly.

Maxjek95

Prominent
Mar 14, 2022
The Thermalright would be my pick. It's a simple cooler with nothing much to go wrong, but yet it performs very well and is reasonably quiet.

I don't personally care for Enermax AIOs because some models have had reliability issues and Enermax handled the recalls very poorly.
Thanks for your reply.
What about the Thermalright Frozen Notte 240?
Would that be worth it over the normal fan cooler?

An AiO will eventually fail one day. I'd stay away from cheaper AiO's altogether.

I have used the Peerless on a couple of builds with great results. You will not find a better cooler for the price.

YP4s898.jpg

Reactions: Maxjek95

ReveurGAM

Prominent
Sep 28, 2022
With that CPU, you don't need massive cooling, but it won't hurt. The PA120, PA120 SE, PS120 and FC140, along with the DC AG620/AK620, bq DRP4, N NH-D15 and U12A should be fine unless they're not compatible with your CPU or won't fit the available space. If your room gets really hot in the summer, that might cause problems.

TRENDING THREADS