Thermaltake 3.0 waterperformer help plz

Arsh Rind

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2014
Hey there

I have installed thermaltake 3.0 water performer in my case there are two pins with cooling sys n fan
A pin that is a chaser fan with 4 pins goes to on mobo but it has another 3 pins cable which I guess doesnt fit in any mobo part.. hv asus maximus vi hero mobo.. plz help where should I put that 3 pins cable which is attached to cpu cooler

Solution
Good lord, that is the absolute worst manual I've seen in a million years - it even misspells "LGA" as "LAG". I think you should send it back based on pure crappiness.

Usually, one would put the pump motor power pins into the CPU fan header pins on the motherboard and the fan pins go either on to a PWM fan pin header on the motherboard or to a fan controller or directly to a power cable from the PSU.
Good lord, that is the absolute worst manual I've seen in a million years - it even misspells "LGA" as "LAG". I think you should send it back based on pure crappiness.

Usually, one would put the pump motor power pins into the CPU fan header pins on the motherboard and the fan pins go either on to a PWM fan pin header on the motherboard or to a fan controller or directly to a power cable from the PSU.

Solution