[SOLVED] Thermaltake AH T600

Aug 1, 2021
Hi on PC part picker I keep getting this message no matter what motherboard i pick.

Thermaltake AH T600 Snow ATX Full Tower Case has a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port, but the Asus ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard does not have sufficient USB 3.2 Gen 2 or Gen 1 headers. The case USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port will not be usable.

Will this be a big problem?

Solution
if you have USB 3.2 Type-C devices you want to use connected to the front I\O, yes.
if you don't plan on using any, no.

there isn't a large percentage of boards out there yet offering this option so many will return the same message for some time to come.

in my case i have the exact opposite;
the motherboard offers 3.2x2 Type-C,
but the chassis only has a 3.1 Type-C port on the front I\O.
connect this way works fine and i don't have any devices that could max out the speeds anyway so it doesn't matter to me for now.
if you have USB 3.2 Type-C devices you want to use connected to the front I\O, yes.
if you don't plan on using any, no.

there isn't a large percentage of boards out there yet offering this option so many will return the same message for some time to come.

in my case i have the exact opposite;
the motherboard offers 3.2x2 Type-C,
but the chassis only has a 3.1 Type-C port on the front I\O.
connect this way works fine and i don't have any devices that could max out the speeds anyway so it doesn't matter to me for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drencrom
Solution
man, that thing looks like a drone that got stuck in a garbage compacter:
11-133-433-V17.jpg

Man I’m having seconds thoughts now.
the couple places i've seen them for sale they were like ~$300.
that is a LOT to put out on a case.
i know it has some cool modular features and things but that's a bit much.

plus it would need to be in a very dust-free environment or it will be covered internally with all of the open air paneling.

if you haven't found much around that interested you,
i've got a shopping list started last year with some of the better looking mid-large ATX cases with better cooling and other options available:
Cases shopping list
if i was choosing again right now, i'd definitely go with the be quiet! Silent Base 802.

TRENDING THREADS