Thermaltake Announces Chaser A31 Gaming Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

youssef 2010

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2009
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]Hmmmm..let's see........NOPE, I'll still stay with my GODLIKE HAF X, thank you very much.[/citation]

The HAF X was a great case. I don't think you'll be needing a new case for quite a while.

However, the HAF X is a high-end case while these cases look mainstream so it would be really unfair to compare them to the HAF X.

samwelaye

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
[citation][nom]teresawilliams881[/nom]my classmate's mother-in-law makes $67/hour on the computer. She has been without work for seven months but last month her check was $19637 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here >>>>>>...... http://www.Bing30.com[/citation]

Really? She made 67$/hour and made nearly 20k working just a few hours. Assuming you are telling the truth and are NOT an uneducated spam bot, that would be working 10 hours per day every single day of the entire month. Your classmates mother in law is a super duper liar.

On a side note, toms needs to implement ways to keep new members from posting links, or create complicated captchas for newly registered members.

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
Not bad looking.

Anyone else notice nearly no evolution in PC cases though? I mean I had a sweet looking Antec case back in like 2002 that looked as good as anything out today. Now I remember why I started customizing my own cases :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts