Thermaltake Announces The Pacific RL140 Water Cooling Kit; Second Kit In A Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

smccloud

Reputable
Jun 17, 2014
I currently have a closed loop Thermaltake cooler (Water 2.0 Pro). If the price on this is low enough, I may have to get one and a new case to put it in just because I like the idea of reservoir & blue coolant.

Gregg Kemp

Reputable
Jan 24, 2015
This kit is ridiculously priced. I do not care about the so-called asthetics of the cooler, rather I focus on performance per dollar. I don't see this as better performer, nor is it worth paying a premium for colored coolant.

Cody Pasbrig

Reputable
Jun 5, 2015
This kit is ridiculously priced. I do not care about the so-called asthetics of the cooler, rather I focus on performance per dollar. I don't see this as better performer, nor is it worth paying a premium for colored coolant.

The price listed in the article is for a 240MM Kit, not the 140MM they are talking about in the article. I'm sure companies like Swiftech still offer better cooling solutions then Thermaltake in the particular market segment, just saying though.

Gman46

Reputable
Nov 14, 2014

I have to agree. You can build a better solution for a lot less money, even if you use multiple manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.