Thermaltake Announces Toughpower iRGB PLUS 1250W Titanium TT PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio_34

Honorable
Oct 10, 2016
lol, anyone paying $400 for a 1200w PSU really cares about RGB? ya, your mining rig really needs RGB? you're professional work station needs RGB?

RGB should be relegated to crap chinese power supply for entry level APU gamers, and up to PSU for 2 gpu's so what, 850watt max?

Way to make a product for no one.

Was more or less thinking the same. TT mentions this PSU being the first to feature 16.8 million color RGB lighting. I'd guess the target audience for this thing is more likely younger gamers looking to sli a couple 1080 ti's, or even titan xps. Most likely to compliment the rest of their system, which would likely also be very blinky & shiny, gaudy, etc.

... but the RGB smooths out the transient response times with its photons massaging the capacitors allowing faster voltage recovery.

Yeah Firefoxx04, the hypocrisy of TH with its weird adds, enough cookies to make the cookie monster jealous, and lack of HTTPS.

techy1966

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
OMG yay a power supply with RGB. Sorry but my least worry when getting a power supply is if it has RGB lighting in it. Then again my least worry when buying computer parts is if any of the parts have RGB lighting. lol

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Me thinks that LED lightning is an anti-feature best left in crap devices who can't create enough whoomp on it's other features - IE often crap extra cheap Chinese built garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.