Thermaltake, BMW Designworks Make the Level 10 M Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
That thing looks a bit ugly. Besides, a $10 mouse will work just as well (as long as it's 1000dpi or so, 400dpi doesn't cut it when you turn the pointer speed up).

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]manu 11[/nom]MY 3$ mouse is doing a fantastic job.[/citation]

i hat a 10$ one about a year ish ago, that i was using for over 3 years, it was the only mouse i liked after the intelli mouse 3 died... than i came across the razor naga, and got it for 50$ refurbished.

the back button works like crap, you have to blow on it to make it work, but i don't use them at all (if it worked i might) but the 12 side buttons are so necessary for me that its not even funny.

a cheap mouse is great, and expensive ones... at least with the naga, can be worth it too.

Albyint

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
I used a logitech G9 and I paid a pretty high price for it back when it was released. Saying that I find that you can get a good mouse if you are willing to pay for it. After having the features such as weights and On the fly senesitivty, I wont go back to an el'cheapo because I must be spoilt.

I will look into this mouse becuase it kinda looks like a star trek ship or something. Maybe its more comfortable that in looks.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Currently using an MX518 mouse, I wonder if this will be a good replacement..
After all, the naming scheme would go with my Level 10 GT Snow Edition.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
I like the RAT line of mice. I have big hands, so an adjustable mouse would be nice. But I fear this will have the same dilemma as the Saitek RAT line; low durability, prone to breakage. For now, I'll stick to my Logitech G5. It seems they don't even sell the G5 anymore though, and I dislike the G500.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
i never got sweaty palms in my gaming sessions. but this mouse! wow impressive design. similar to the cyborg mouses. 10 years ago, i wouldn't even dream seeing such a mouse. I remember when i retired my ball tracking mouse in 209 for G5. I think my next mouse might be this one.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
If it can compete on a technical standpoint with other mouse titans (logitech, Razer, etc) and doesn't cost $150+ I may consider it. But, if they pull what they did last time and try to charge several hundred dollars more than it's worth, then I'll pass.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
can someone tell me what the point in expensive mice are?

i mean i have a razor naga, and that has 12 buttons, but i just cant figure out why many other mice exist or cost more.

i mean there is the shape, i can get people buying different mice for that
extra features, like buttons on my naga, i can get why people buy that

but this i see a potential of 2 buttons, possibly 3 (i dont consider left, right, middle, back, and forward buttons buttons that need to be mentioned, as i consider them standard.) witht he third being hard to press and thats it.

and this needs a serious redesign. the exposed center needs to be covered, i don't know about any of you but i have split soda on my mice before, not one broke, but with the exposed crap, 1 drop will kill it.

darkrydr3

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
Using a MX510. Tried the G5 and G500 and I even ditched those for the MX510.
There's just something about an old mouse that you can't get rid of.
8 Years strong now :)

L10 Mouse looks cool though.

[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]can someone tell me what the point in expensive mice are? i mean i have a razor naga, and that has 12 buttons, but i just cant figure out why many other mice exist or cost more.i mean there is the shape, i can get people buying different mice for thatextra features, like buttons on my naga, i can get why people buy thatbut this i see a potential of 2 buttons, possibly 3 (i dont consider left, right, middle, back, and forward buttons buttons that need to be mentioned, as i consider them standard.) witht he third being hard to press and thats it. and this needs a serious redesign. the exposed center needs to be covered, i don't know about any of you but i have split soda on my mice before, not one broke, but with the exposed crap, 1 drop will kill it.[/citation]
Design is 1, but it depends how it feels in the hand. And features. Personally I need + click wheel + fast scroll wheel + the feel in my palm, that is paramount for me.

I like only about 4 different mouse's out of the 30. I settled for Performance MX for perfect fit. I have large hands. MS makes also great mouse.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
This mouse looks like a cat hunter!
I love my Logitech G700. The only negative thing about it is the battery life.
Will be looking at reviews of Thermaltake mouse for sure. Can Tom's get an exclusive review, shared with its readers?

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
If money is no option, sure... go crazy.
But I don't pay $5.000 for a watch, or $100+ for a mouse.
I'd rather stick my limited funds into a juicier CPU or GPU and get work performance for my money instead of style.

Status
Not open for further replies.