Thermaltake Core p3 airflow and dust

Ed Vest

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
So i bought this case and un wondering how are the temperatures un ir, since its an open design i think they wont be bad.

Also, what about the dust?

Solution
I think the airflow will be fine. I would say its probably about equivalent to an open air test bench. I can't see there being a problem with airflow. The dust is a different story, because it is open to the air, it is going to be easier for dust to accumulate on the gpu and cpu coolers. It all depends on your environment. If you have pets, it could cause it to accumulate faster. I mean it shouldn't be an issue at all as long as you clean it out once a year or so. Thats what I do with mine and I don't have any pets.

clifford64

Honorable
May 18, 2014
I think the airflow will be fine. I would say its probably about equivalent to an open air test bench. I can't see there being a problem with airflow. The dust is a different story, because it is open to the air, it is going to be easier for dust to accumulate on the gpu and cpu coolers. It all depends on your environment. If you have pets, it could cause it to accumulate faster. I mean it shouldn't be an issue at all as long as you clean it out once a year or so. Thats what I do with mine and I don't have any pets.

Solution

Ed Vest

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
Thania for your reply, i have pets but they dont come to my room where the PC is, si that's not a problem, also i clean my room kinda often and igual plan pm having the case over muy desk, not in the floor