[SOLVED] Thermaltake Error codes

Kyle_James

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
I recently purchased the 240mm RGB TT premium and the 3 fan pack (12) premium

When I go to launch the app I get the Code:H_0x0001

ive now tried everything, reinstalled windows, changed the TT hubs that support the 4 fans I need and 1 pump

Watched every video on YouTube and I changed out all the hardware. Still can't get the lights to not be RGB (everything is running) just the app won't work

This is the 15th build I've done with these fans, Ive had issues recently a lot and am considering to stop using thermaltake all together at this point, they are convenient for things like mini-itx builds, because of the fact they run off USB, connect the nzxt hub and your good

For the first time nothing works at all

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Should I go and return the 240 AIO?

the other option is to go and purchase the thermaltake pro controller I have never used this before and I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with that as wellthe other option is to go and purchase the thermaltake pro controller I have never used this before and I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with that as well

Solution
Maybe you are using the wrong software?, check out this thread - https://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/64021-riing-plus-premium-errror-codeh_0x0001/