[SOLVED] Thermaltake MT Level 20 has limited RGB modes ?

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys so i've been setting up my rgb setup in my pc but the front 3 fans have limited modes of rgb. I have tried different rgb softwares such as rgb fusion, Icue and asus ones but they don't seem to detect them. The wires are connected to the back of the case and not to the motherboard directly. Is there anyway i can change them to the colors of my choice ?

Any help would be appreciated

Solution
Which version of the MT do you have? If it's the one with ARGB fans, then RGB and ARGB are not the same.

If the fans are not tethered to the motherboard, no matter what app you use to manage the RGB, they won't be able to manage them since...they aren't tethered to the motherboard(or a controller that relies on the app's you've mentioned above). As for trying to get them to talk to other gear(and if you've got the ARGB version), it's pointless..."why?", is mentioned here. That controller/board has proprietary connections.

You're only option is to ditch the fans and the controller and buy into ARGB/RGB fans that will hook up to the motherboard, meaning you're just wasting money at this point since the case already came at a...

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of the MT do you have? If it's the one with ARGB fans, then RGB and ARGB are not the same.

If the fans are not tethered to the motherboard, no matter what app you use to manage the RGB, they won't be able to manage them since...they aren't tethered to the motherboard(or a controller that relies on the app's you've mentioned above). As for trying to get them to talk to other gear(and if you've got the ARGB version), it's pointless..."why?", is mentioned here. That controller/board has proprietary connections.

You're only option is to ditch the fans and the controller and buy into ARGB/RGB fans that will hook up to the motherboard, meaning you're just wasting money at this point since the case already came at a premium with horrible thermal performance.

Solution

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018

You're only option is to ditch the fans and the controller and buy into ARGB/RGB fans that will hook up to the motherboard, meaning you're just wasting money at this point since the case already came at a premium with horrible thermal performance.

It's the ARGB one but on their site it does say that it's aura synced and rgb fusion for it or am i missing something

here is the site

https://www.thermaltake.com/level-20-mt-argb.html