Thermaltake Power Supply -- Good? Bad?

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 01:44:18 GMT, Yassir Dotsmah Beh-Beh wrote:

>Any comments on the quality of Thermaltake power supplies. Judging by
>the one listed below, they seem to give good value for the price
>
>http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-005&depa=0
>
>Yassir

These looks like an even better bargains. I have been looking at them
myself. The only negative comment I recall seeing was slightly low
amps on the 12V line iirc. It was involving a Gigabyte mobo using a
special power feature.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-008&depa=0

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-010&depa=0

In article <40eca61c.49522529@news.provide.net>, Yassir Dotsmah Beh-Beh says...

>Any comments on the quality of Thermaltake power supplies. Judging by
>the one listed below, they seem to give good value for the price
>
>http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-005&depa=0
>
>Yassir

I'm using that in one of my computers right now. I also have 2 of the black
Xaser Edition 480's. They're very good. Solid rails and extra long cables.

I always used Antecs but I thought I would try the Thermaltake's because of the
good prices on Newegg.

Don't forget to get the free T-shirt.

Ed