Thermaltake Reveals Nvidia-Branded Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

IzzyCraft

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
It also supports eATX form factor motherboards for future upgrades.
why you gotta get bigger mobos yo

I rather just use a silverstone RV2 if i wanted my gpus cooled to the max.

but seriously that case has alot of fans lol too bad they porb aren't higher quality to produce lower noise.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Too expensive for a case.[/citation]
If you were going to build a high end SLI setup $220 for a good case is cheap. This one seems good for SLI and gives allot of attention to keeping those Nvidia toasters cool.
It is big, full ATX. Not for me I will stick with my black aluminum Lian Li mid towers and one good video card.

poorya_user

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
Two weeks ago I saw a thread in toms which more of you guys voted for more amount of exhaust than intake. This case seem to has more intake than exhaust !!! so ...

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
First buy a GTX480 for $500. Then you fear that it can fry your system, so buy this cabinet for just $219. What next? An aftermarket liquid cooler certified by nvidia? Looks like they simply want to start a whole business of certifying products for their crappy cards.

bochica

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
[citation][nom]IzzyCraft[/nom]why you gotta get bigger mobos yoI rather just use a silverstone RV2 if i wanted my gpus cooled to the max.but seriously that case has alot of fans lol too bad they porb aren't higher quality to produce lower noise.[/citation]

It is for motherboards like the EVGA SR-2 (even though it isn't eATX). Dual Xeon config, 12 DDR3 slots, etc. Mainly aimed towards the extreme gamer as no regular gamer would spend $200 on a case unless they really needed to.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha First buy a GTX480 for $500. Then you fear that it can fry your system, so buy this cabinet for just $219. What next? An aftermarket liquid cooler certified by nvidia? Looks like they simply want to start a whole business of certifying products for their crappy cards.[/citation]

Let me tell you about crappy cards, when you buy 2x 5870s and get nothing but crashing or lockups in Eyefinity settings after spending $1000 on junk ATI cards. Oh and then buy a laptop with 5870m and get nothing but crashes and white screens in BFBC2 and Dirt2. Great products. Driver support for the lose imo.

Don't get mad because Nvidia did 5870 x 1080 gaming right, all while adding 3D support at the same time lol and has the fastest single card GPU solution too. Fool.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]airborne11b[/nom]Let me tell you about crappy cards, when you buy 2x 5870s and get nothing but crashing or lockups in Eyefinity settings after spending $1000 on junk ATI cards. Oh and then buy a laptop with 5870m and get nothing but crashes and white screens in BFBC2 and Dirt2. Great products. Driver support for the lose imo.Don't get mad because Nvidia did 5870 x 1080 gaming right, all while adding 3D support at the same time lol and has the fastest single card GPU solution too. Fool.[/citation]

Sounds like you had them shipped via Dropkick to the doorstep Express? Nvidia's 3d solution is the expensive one. Requiring $400 LCDs, a $200 battery operated glasses. So... $600 bare minimum to play a game in 3d! Umm wow, little steep when you can buy a monitor from IZ3d for $300 and use a pair of old polarized glasses for the same effect. For that kind of pay I could, I dunno, get a second vid card? Take my GF out for a nice weekend? Choices. Sucks your ATI cards burned out on you, but I doubt you were patient enough to even try to Rez the cards by doing the Oven trick which works with damn near any card, and even Xbox 360s. Your loss, Nvidia, the way it's supposed to be paid?

[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha First buy a GTX480 for $500. Then you fear that it can fry your system, so buy this cabinet for just $219. What next? An aftermarket liquid cooler certified by nvidia? Looks like they simply want to start a whole business of certifying products for their crappy cards.[/citation]

Your about 4 years late for Factory LC cards man. ;) I remember Gainward kicking out a 6800 with a block straight from the factory.

poorya_user

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
Hey ... Guys be cool , be friends with each other :sarcastic: !!! this topic is about Thermaltake case , not for Nvidia and ATI.
Nvidia and ATI are just thinking about their benefits . I remember three years ago when the head manager of Porsche company said we can build a car with 1000 bhp which use 1 Liter fuel per 100Km. every one in there laughed at him. Today Porsche have 700 bhp with 2.5 liter per 100 Km.
Do not fight with each other for nothing . They have twice technology which you can see in their high end card right now , they can release it but they wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.