Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750W PSU Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip Wager

Honorable
May 30, 2013
I have my computer case in a dusty area of my house and on the floor. i flipped my psu fan to face inside the case because i was sick of having to clean the dust filter every week or so. I'm paranoid about psu dust death. I have PLENTY of case fans(5) so i'm not worried about the psu overheating in this configuration.

blackmagnum

Honorable
May 14, 2012
"It's common knowledge that hot air rises, so if we want to improve airflow inside a chassis, we have to help move hot air up and out with fans installed on the top or back. We'll have to revisit this topic in a story about PSU orientation and its effect on case cooling."
-I'll be looking forward to the article.

SeoulFood

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
I just won this PSU at a LAN this past weekend. I would use it, but I won a Silverstone 850w at the last LAN. Craigslist here we come.

powernod

Reputable
Sep 6, 2015
Extremely & pleasantly surprised by the results considering the fact that the OEM of this unit (*Sirfa) isn't considered among the best ones(*more likely a mediocre one, based on their history). But apparently Thermaltake managed to take the best possible results from an -only- adequate OEM such as Sirfa which is impressive !

Status
Not open for further replies.