[SOLVED] Thermaltake Toughpower PF1 ARGB 1050W 80 Plus Platinum Full Modular

harpsinuno

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021
Hi,

Is this PSU compatible with Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic tempered glass USB 3.1 ? I could not find this information.

Solution
I was reading here that Thermaltake PSUs should be avoided. I should choose Seasonic or some types of Corsair for example. The only thing I need to know is: do I need 1000 W for CPU and RAM overclocking at least?
I mean, i wouldn't pick this specific PSU personally, it's from relatively unknown OEM, even through components and performance wise it looks fine. At least while there are more known alternatives (and there are). But Thermaltake has some pretty solid options otherwise. It's not just about the brand, not that simple, even with Seasonic and Corsair.

harpsinuno

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021

harpsinuno

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021
I was reading here that Thermaltake PSUs should be avoided. I should choose Seasonic or some types of Corsair for example. The only thing I need to know is: do I need 1000 W for CPU and RAM overclocking at least?

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
I mean, i wouldn't pick this specific PSU personally, it's from relatively unknown OEM, even through components and performance wise it looks fine. At least while there are more known alternatives (and there are). But Thermaltake has some pretty solid options otherwise. It's not just about the brand, not that simple, even with Seasonic and Corsair.

Solution