Question Thermaltake tower 900 copy?

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
Are there any other cases similar to the thermaltake tower 900? I kind of want a new case that's not the standard square with psu and hard drives in the bottom. I'm looking for anything interesting that will fit EATX motherboard and 360mm aio. I also don't really want to spend $300 on a case.

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
If all EATX motherboards are different widths then how do you know which case to buy? Do all EATX motherboards use the same mounts? The board I ordered is 10.375 inches wide.

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
I dont really want to spend more than $120 on a case. The case I have now pretty much has no room for cables, I broke the sata connection and power connection off of one of my hard drives putting the back glass panel on my case. theres barely enough room between the back panel and the glass for a motherboard power cable. And for some reason I cant get an IO shield to stay in without bending it.

Also I bought an eatx board without checking what that meant so now I have that coming and my case doesnt have the mounts for it.

I like the thermaltake tower 900 and I've seen other cases that look like that I just dont know what they were called. It's also $300 which is pretty expensive for a case in my opinion.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS