Thermaltake Tricks Out Level 10 M Advanced Mouse With Palm Ventilation, 5-Axis Button, RGB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenocrates

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
Cripes, that is some tacky junk. It looks like it belongs in a bad late 90's hacker movie. They didn't bother to break any of the edge noticeably, the SHCS could be recessed further and capped over so that the edges of it's hole doesn't dig in, put in through the other side, or switched to black and brought closer to the surface so that it isn't quite so glaringly obvious. The color combo, both of the parts and the lights, are terrible. Finger wing doesn't match, and looks like a print magnet. Just awful.

Skypine27

Reputable
Oct 2, 2014
Agreed worn posters saying this thing is ugly as hell.

I have their Core v51 case and love it. I have multiple of their Luna LED fans and love them.

But man they should have not attempted to build a mouse....

Vatharian

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
GIVE. ME. THE. LEFT. HANDED. VERSION. YOU. STUPID. JERKS!!!

Seriously, a couple of these right-only mice and I'm considering class-action lawsuit to most of mouse OEMs.

Iirc, TT said BMW helped them design their previous mouse they released, the one in the article is based on? Whatever the case, it doesn't seem very elegantly/ergonomically designed, or aesthetically pleasing to the eye. There's really no way to know if a mouse feels right without using it, though. I'm not a big fan of anything new from TT, but for for some it may be appealing. Fwiw, TT's choice to use a laser sensor (generally far cheaper than a decent optical sensor), isn't surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.