Question Thermaltake V200 TG RGB - - - front USB 2.0 Port Issue #1 ?

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Hello

Yesterday i performed a Complete System dust clean out to best of my ability, and did open the front cover to access the front fans, and then carefully put it back on. Though discovered the 1st USB 2.0 port not working right now.

(One Closest to Front I/O USB 3.0 Port) still works fine though, so just a little minor inconvence at this point, though when i plugged in a small flash drive to test the first front port yesterday, it also disabled my Bluetooth til i restarted system.

Will i just have to live with the one port not working, and just use the other ports, and be very careful with those from here on out ?

Lutfij

Titan
The front panel to the case seems to have the I/O as part of the front panel fascia, did you make sure the cables were left slack when you popped the front panel off the case? It seems to me, you might've gotten some wires crossed by tugging at the front panel while the cables were taut. Might want to also see if the USB 2.0 connection to the motherboard is seated properly.

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Yes I did make sure the wires were left slack when I had front cover loose to access front fans, and clean behind the plastic like glass in front cover. Then carefully snapped back into place.

Will check usb 2.0 cable on Motherboard as soon as can.. and hopefully just was a little unseated, if not then I guess manage with 1 front usb 2.0 port and 1 3.0 port