Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 AIO Cooler Help Installing

Dreaminear

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
I have a Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 AIO Cooler and the booklet that comes with it just says to hook the pump-CPU block up to a fan header but I cannot find anywhere that says what speed to run it at. I found one video that infers it should be run at 100% but not sure? Does this pump need to be run at 100% off the fan header at all times or can you run it with a fan curve to ramp up with temps? Really need some help here as I can't find any info on this. Thank you in advance.

Solution
If it's any similar to the AIO coolers that I have. It may be better to plug the power for the pump into a molex/Sata power to 3pin, what connectors do you have coming off the block?
By plugging it into the Sata power that means the pump will run 100%, which is recommended as usually pumps arent loud and with more liquid moving through your rad that means possibly you wont need to up your fan speed further.

If you want to control your fans and pump speed, I beleive there is a USB header that comes off the block to plug into a USB header on your motherboard, and through thermaltake's software you can control the colour and speed of all the devices ;)

Anonymouselite5

Distinguished
If it's any similar to the AIO coolers that I have. It may be better to plug the power for the pump into a molex/Sata power to 3pin, what connectors do you have coming off the block?
By plugging it into the Sata power that means the pump will run 100%, which is recommended as usually pumps arent loud and with more liquid moving through your rad that means possibly you wont need to up your fan speed further.

If you want to control your fans and pump speed, I beleive there is a USB header that comes off the block to plug into a USB header on your motherboard, and through thermaltake's software you can control the colour and speed of all the devices ;)

Solution