Thermaltake Xpressar RCS100 soon to be redesigned for Radeon HD 4000 graphics ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenware

Distinguished
May 17, 2005
Thermaltake Xpressar RCS100 soon to be redesigned

Redesigned? Hell, when is it going to be released?

No one seems to have the thing in a build or chassis.

I want one that can be modular though and fit into empty 5.25 bays.
The thermaltake case their displaying it in is tacky and cheap looking.
Rather put it in a nicer case.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I like thermaltake cases. I think it would be difficult for them to design it for cases that aren't their own. I also think they decided on that case because of the removable motherboard tray.

I would imagine nVidia cards would be a good market for this device. nVidia cards run crispy compared to AMD cards.

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
extreme cooling is becoming less relevant these days.
i rather see from thermaltake an easy to use watercooling kit that integrates a waterpump on the radiator the size of 120mm then sell waterblocks of various cpu's and gpu's.

ravenware

Distinguished
May 17, 2005
[citation][nom]falchard[/nom]I like thermaltake cases. I think it would be difficult for them to design it for cases that aren't their own. I also think they decided on that case because of the removable motherboard tray.I would imagine nVidia cards would be a good market for this device. nVidia cards run crispy compared to AMD cards.[/citation]

They make some nice cases but I don't care for the xaser models.
I would rather use the TtSwordM, CM830, or CMcosmos RC (the new ltd black version looks awesome)

xaositect

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2007
Ha ha ha ha this is great. They are already 2 years late with the Xpressar for CPU's. Then they want us to care about an Xpressar for a graphics card that will be outdated in 6 months? By the time they actually get it to market, the graphics card they designed it for will be outdated by 3 years. YOu will probably need to overclock it to 6ghz just to even play a game.

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Thermaltake sucks for heatsinks and I think their flashy side-paneled cases are immature...I just think they're targeting the wrong person :)
I've seen that most cases that are actually nice are the Antec and Coolermaster cases,although the "Antec gamer" cases have a really bad side panels,scratch way too easily and their smaller design with the metal puffed over the plastic is pointless.

As for watercooling,I still have to go with what everyone else I know says.Swiftech and Danger Den.

Status
Not open for further replies.