Thermaltake's Core V51 Is Water-Cooling Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanny

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2008
They should reuse those SATA passthroughs from their Level 10 cases more. If they put those on this case it would be a killer feature.

The3monitors

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
I agree with both the above. But I also want 4 usb 3 ports(you can never have enough of those).
Phanteks would be my case of choice too but the sob is too big. Its bigger than my tt spedo and I can barely fit that under my lshape desk corner.

MrGulio

Reputable
Apr 17, 2014
It's a cool box no doubt, but for $110?

This looks more along the lines of $80. I do like the big side window. The 140mm mounts are also a plus.

The price you actually see will drop from MSRP after a little while. If you like the case keep your eye on it around the holiday season this year.

Urzu1000

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2013
I bought a Thermaltake case recently, and I have to say, it's the best case I've owned. Very solid build quality, and excellent features all around. They shipped it very well packed, and they include a few extra covers and pieces in case you lose some. No pun intended. I can't speak for this individual case, but if it's anything like the one I purchased, it's definitely worth the $110.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS