Thermaltake's Latest Gaming Chair Sports Active Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Wait a second!!!! I could have sworn I said this months ago!!! As I did with the RGB in chairs.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3429819/aerocool-expands-project-lineup-gaming-chair.html

I first called it with RBG now I called it again with putting fans in the chairs for active cooling.

Now its only a matter of time for them to make the chair rechargeable to power the fans. Then a year later bump it up a bit where the seat and back rest has integrated liquid cooling, and start selling different size/type of wheels, arm rests, neck rests for customizability to "make it yours".

This is the perfect roadmap to milk out customers for every penny when they are unaware.

With the chair preventing a sweaty butt and the Tt eSPORTS mouse with internal fan preventing a sweaty hand, someone needs to make a hat to prevent a sweaty brow.

The solar powered hats with fans aren't going to work indoors.

chernihvik

Prominent
Nov 11, 2017
They should've come up with fart absorbers or an ass vacuum. Maybe next year model will have those features for $600.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
My kid had a gaming chair. It was a rocker style we got from Walmart that had built in speakers, volume control, even an extension port that plugged into various Nintendo/ps/Xbox units so your wired controller wasn't stretched to the max. None of which was ever hooked up since she used the surround sound, wireless controller etc. $100 gimmick that was less comfortable than a $15 bean bag.

gio2vanni86

Distinguished
May 3, 2009
I like it when my ass heats up my chair.. I always have my AC on. Just to cool my PC. *air cooled* I know what a loser i am! Still haven't dived into water cooling. But i love my warm ass chair with my AC blowing heheh

Brian_R170

Honorable
Jun 24, 2014
It seems like a good idea, and if you've ever owned a car with active cooling in the seats, it does help. However, the fan noise and a cable from my chair to the wall are deal-breakers even if it wasn't overpriced and branded by a company known for putting their brand on cheap garbage.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
My Charger has both heated and cooled seats, front and rear. Leather. Didn't really notice much, if any, real benefit to the cooling, even when temps hit close to 100F in the summer, but right now with temps in the low 30'sF, heated seats are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.