Thermaltake's New Ventus Mouse Comes With Vents

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenobreak

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
I probably have some kind of problem but i never get a sweaty hand while gaming. It's quite the opposite for me. My hand gets ice cold, especially when playing shooters. I was hoping for some kind of warming device haha

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
So there's no fan to blow air up all though there's no place really to get any air from so. I just see the sweat buildup and the dirt that comes off on your hands on the mouse will simple just get into the honeycomb mesh and into the internals.

Also why only 1 button on the side when 2 buttons on the side is usually standard.

I would suggest that they go back to cases and stuff and don't bother with mouses.

Overclocking your hand for higher frame rates again.

PandaButtonFTW

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013

Overclocking your hand for higher frame rates again.

more like overclocking your hand for higher fap rates.

IQ11110002

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
I probably have some kind of problem but i never get a sweaty hand while gaming. It's quite the opposite for me. My hand gets ice cold, especially when playing shooters. I was hoping for some kind of warming device haha
Sounds like your problem is playing on a server that is too easy and full of noobs, Find one with a pro on it and you will soon rage enough that you will get hot and bothered. lol
Try battlefield 4 find server with "offguts" on it, You will know he is on when you die in 10 seconds being strafed from worlds number 1 jet pilot, Over and over and over again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.